If you would like to join our team of professional interpreters, please send us a CV by email or post and complete an application form. Upon completion contact us to arrange a face to face interview.
Successful applicants must adhere to and provide evidence for one of the following:
* Diploma of Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
* Affiliation to the National Register Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI)
* Community Interpreting Certificates (CIC)
* Bachelors Degree in Interpreting & Translation
* Minimum of 25 hours professional interpreting experience verified by references
All documents and certificates must be originals and not show signs of tampering.